Data Migration Analyst
Place of work: Warsaw. Possible remote work
UGI International is working on a European wide programme, to develop a core model solution utilising JD Edwards (JDE) as a single enterprise finance and procurement solution, to deliver standardised data and consistent best practice “To Be” business processes which can be rolled out across the whole organisation. The Data Migration analyst will play a key role in supporting the business in all data migration activities, including data validation, mapping, enrichment and validation of data as we migrate onto the new platform We are currently deploying into our Eastern European countries (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romani, Hungary)
- Working with Project team to understand the To Be data requirements for the new JDE solution
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Working with the project team to ensure that all ongoing data transformation, de-duplication, extraction and load functions once ready for production deployment are documented
- Work with data owners to verify and obtain approval that any transformed data retains its quality/accuracy
- Ensure that any key fields and business rules relied upon as part of any ongoing ETL or de-duplication are conveyed clearly to the project team/stakeholders
- Work with data migration lead to manage risks and identify potential issues on data migration plan
- Support data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting
- Where appropriate develop specifications for legacy system suppliers and support these deliverables
- This role is International, covers all European countries (15 countries; multi-culture and currencies, taxation and languages) and is expected to interact with users across the multiple locations.
- This position reports to the Data Migration Lead for UGI International.
- This is a 6 month initial contract with potential for extensions as UGII rolls out across Europe.
PROFILE | Experience:
- Proven experience of data analysis and mapping, supporting ETL activities to ensure quality data is loaded to Target System
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-priority organisation
- Experience of working within delivery teams for projects of significant size, located across a wide geography
- Ability to engage clearly to explain data migration concepts and activities to a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of JDE Finance and Procurement modules and tables will be a distinct advantag
PROFILE | Skills:
- Effective at solving problems in a measured and creative way
- Self-motivated under limited supervision
- Effective at balancing long and short term objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient using all Microsoft tools
Desirable experience | skills:
- Ability to read/understand SQLs would be beneficial
- Working previously within an international team
- ETL tools capable of data cleansing and de-duplication (to understand how they work – our partner will be responsible for these)
For interested please send the CV: email@example.com
In appliation, please add following statement for consent to proceed your application: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez AmeriGas Polska Sp. z o.o. moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawa z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016r, poz. 922).