- Maintaining vendor and material master data.
- Entering invoice data and posts invoices according to defined process.
- Handling process exceptions and initiates required communication with concerned parties to obtain timely resolution.
- Processing payments and handling related exceptions.
- Processing all banking transactions within he agreed DoA.
- Handling T&E reports and reconciliations.
- Acting as the first point of contact for suppliers and internal stakeholders in case of Accounts Payable queries and supports team members in resolution of more complex issues.
- University degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting in Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of P2P related workflow tools
- Analytical problem solving and attention to details
- Good English skills both spoken and written
- Knowledge of JDE/Oracle, Basware and/or Concur would be an asset
What we offer:
- Flexible working time
- International & dynamic environment
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Lunch pass
- Holiday founds
- Development opportunities
- Referral program
- Charity initiatives
To apply for our position, please send your CV to the address: email@example.com, adding in your CV the clause: I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).